This MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING for implementation of development assistance activities promoting chemical safety and health in the field of production, distribution and use of industrial gases for the period 2019 – 2021 (hereinafter referred to as “MoU”) is made on 13th February 2019 by and between AIGA (Asia Industrial Gases Association) and VINACHEMIA (Vietnam Chemicals Agency)
MOU signing Ceremony between AIGA and VINACHEMIA – Feb 13, 2019
The purpose of this MoU is to promote development assistance activities promoting chemical safety and health in the field of production, distribution and use of industrial gases in accordance with the geographical locations permitted in Viet Nam based on non-profit principles, in accordance with AIGA’s Antitrust mandate, mission and objectives and laws of Viet Nam.
The Ceremony is organized at the office of Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT), 21 Ngo Quyen . Hoan Kiem Dist. Ha Noi, The participants included representatives of the two sides, including
- Mr. Nguyen Van Thanh – General Director – who is the leader of the delegation
- Mr. Luu Hoang Ngoc – Vice General Director
- Other participants
- Mr. Milan Sarkar – General Secretary – who is leader of the delegation
- Mr. Haruhiko Yasuga – General Director of Nippon Sanso Vietnam – AIGA VN representative
- Ms. Nguyen Kim Trinh – General Assistant
- Ms. Bui Anh Thu – Japanese Interpreter
The ceremony is completed successfully with discussing and exchanging openly by both sites and come into the agreement of the activities mentioned in MOU.
This is a milestone building the foundation for AIGA’s activities in Vietnam together with the cooperation of the Vietnamese government to create a safety culture in the industrial gas field in Vietnam in the future.