Safe Practice Guidelines for Bulk Cryogenic Liquid Transportation
Subject of activities in 2023 of AIGA VN is SAFETY TRANSPORTATION. Therefore, topics of seminars will be about safe transport of industrial gases.
On Jan 12, 2024, with the approval of the Department of Foreign Affairs – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, AIGA VN and VINACHEMIA under MOIT coordinated to organize the 3rd seminar in a series of seminars on this subject in Hanoi city with the topic “Safe Practice Guidelines for Bulk Cryogenic Liquid Transportation” to guide, share the knowledge about Cryogenic Liquid such as its hazards, filling procedure, safe transportation and rollover prevention to improve knowledge in transporting industrial gases for drivers, logistic person and their managers
Delegates attending the seminar from VINACHEMIA were Mr. Luu Hoang Ngoc – Deputy Director General and Mr. Vuong Thanh Chung – Director of Centre for chemical accident response and safety.
Besides, there are also important delegates from DWS (Mr. Nguyen Minh Tien – Deputy Head of Regulations Department); Hanoi City Police (Mrs. Nguyen Thi Tuyet May; Mrs. Nguyen Ngoc Hong); and Hai Ba Trung District Police – Hanoi (Mr. Tran DInh HIeu)
Delegates from AIGA VN were Mrs. Claire Rosseler – Chief Representative together with its representative of member companies.
In particular, this seminar had a presentation by two experts from AIGA, Ms. Reena Roy and Mr. Nguyen Van Lam.
There are 3 topics and other action had presented in the seminar.
|Safe Practice Guidelines for Bulk Cryogenic Liquid Transportation
|Mrs. Reena Roy
|Standard , Regulation on the Cryogenic Liquid transportation
|Mr. Vu Chi Cong
|Vehicle Rollover Prevention
|Mr. Nguyen Van Lam
The seminar was held at Adonis Hotel – on the morning of Jan 12, 2024, with the presence of 84 guests from VINACHEMIA, DWS, Police, members of AIGA VN, and representatives of companies operating in the field of industrial gases. such as production, trading, transportation, logistic, etc. In particular, there are many drivers who transport industrial gases
The seminar was successfully and received positive feedback from attendees, some comments as follows:
- Content of presentation was great. It was really helpful
- Help Attendees , in particular, the drivers improve their knowledge about safety driving
- Quality of presentation and speakers were very good. Presentation is nice, simple, easy to understand.
- Continue to maintain, organize more seminars to share knowledge
- Hope that AIGA will organize more seminar
- Propose establishing regulations on the speed of vehicles when transporting cryogenic liquid cargo
- Establish regulations on vehicle speed when participating in traffic
- Thank you AIGA VN and VINACHEMIA for organizing this meaningful seminar today